9/29 - 10/3 Weekly Schedule
Updated: Sep 29
This week’s rehearsals
- Tuesday, 9/29 - Rehearsal (6pm - 9pm), 5:30pm - Temperature Checks Begin, 4pm - Daily Covid forms due
- Thursday, 10/1 - Rehearsal (6pm - 9pm), 5:30pm - Temperature Checks Begin, 4pm - Daily Covid forms due
- *Friday, 10/2 - Please keep this date available (4:30pm - 9:30pm) in case we somehow lose our ability to use the football stadium on Saturday, 10/3. This could be due to a mix up in the schedule with sports or if the weather looks too awful to perform on Saturday. I hope it doesn't come to that, but I want to have a back up plan just in case.
Saturday, 10/3 - Competition Day
- 10:30am - Report to High School, Theater Parking Lot (please eat breakfast before you arrive, you will not be able to eat until the late lunch break)
- 11am - Rehearsal begins
- 2pm - Eat and Dress at High School & Band Parents transport all equipment to football stadium
- 3pm - Students and Staff travel to football stadium
- 3:30pm - Re-Warm Up & Clean show in Football stadium
- 4:30pm - Record Performances. We welcome all family and friends to attend our performance starting at 4:30pm sharp! Feel free to come early to watch us rehearse and to get a good seat!
*Please wear face coverings and stay socially distanced while you are in the football stadium bleachers.
Students will be picked up at the high school after they change out of their uniforms and all of the equipment is cleaned up and put away properly.
- Tuesday, 10/6 - Rehearsal (6pm - 9pm)
- Thursday, 10/8 - Rehearsal (6pm - 9pm)
- *Friday, 10/9 - Please keep this date available (4:30pm - 9:30pm) in case we somehow lose our ability to use the football stadium on Saturday, 10/10. We will run Pep Band rehearsal in the theater parking lot from 5pm-6:30pm. After looking further into the future schedule, I realized that we need to rehearse pep band music so we are prepared for the 10/16 Football Game.
- Saturday, 10/10 - Competition Day (TBD - Hopefully we continue to follow the same schedule, 10:30am - 5:30pm)