9/14 - 9/19 Weekly Schedule
This week’s rehearsals
- Tuesday, 9/14 - Rehearsal (6pm - 9pm) [Monthly BPA Meeting at 8pm in cafeteria]
- Thursday, 9/16 - Rehearsal (6pm - 9pm)
Friday, 9/17 - Home Football Game vs Kingsway HS
- 5:30pm – Report, Load Trailer, and Change Into Uniform (wear your blue member shirt, eat dinner before you come, you will not be able to eat a snack until after our Half Time performance)
- 6pm - Rehearse a few NEW Pep Tunes until we need to depart for the stadium
- 6:30pm - Depart for Stadium
- 7pm - Game Starts
- Halftime - Performance! (We will need help from parents to push equipment on and off the field!)
- 9:30pm – Approximate game end
- 9:45pm – Approximate Return to WHS
- 10pm - Approximate Dismissal
Saturday, 9/18 - Home Show Competition!
- 8:15am - Report to High School for attendance and to gather all equipment and uniforms needed for the entire day (you do not have to wear your tour shirt to rehearsal if you're going to want to change during lunch break)
- 8:35am - Walk over to the Middle School Football Field and Set up equipment
- 9am-12pm - Morning Rehearsal Block at the Football Field
- 12pm-2pm - 1. Help clean up around the stadium (bleachers, concessions...etc. if needed before the other bands arrive)
2. Store all equipment and uniforms in the Middle School Gym
3. Lunch (need to bring your own lunch)
4. Change into 2021 Tour Shirts (if not already wearing it). Students hosting other Bands should change into their uniform.
- 2pm - Competition starts and first band performs. All students are either in the stands watching the other groups perform or helping the band parents with hosting. Students are not allowed to leave the school. Students should not be hanging out in the Middle School gym without supervision. Students may purchase concessions throughout the competition. The last band everyone is allowed to watch is Shawnee HS at 4:30pm.
- 5pm - Dinner. The Band Parents are providing Pizza, Chips, and Water for all students. You can bring dinner if would rather eat something else. Please reach out to Mr. Kuntz if you have any dietary restrictions.
- 5:45pm - Get changed into Uniforms, Bathrooms, Travel to Warm Up area
- 6:30pm - Visual & Music Warm Up
- 8pm - Williamstown performance
- 8:15pm - Awards
- 10pm - Approximate Pick Up at the High School after changing out of uniforms, clean up at the stadium, and clean up at the high school
Sunday, 9/19 - Home Show Competition Rain Date
We will follow a similar schedule to Saturday, 9/18 if we need to cancel the Saturday Home Show. If we don't need to cancel, there is no rehearsal on Sunday, 9/19.
Upcoming rehearsals and performances
- Tuesday, 9/21 - Rehearsal (6pm - 9pm)
- Wednesday, 9/22 - WHS Back to School Night (6pm - 8pm)
- Thursday, 9/23 - Rehearsal (6pm - 9pm)
- Friday, 9/24 - Home Football Game vs Lenape HS (Report time TBD. Game starts at 7pm. We are performing during Half Time!)
- Saturday, 9/25 - Competition at Clearview HS (Williamstown performs at 6:15pm at Clearview HS. Awards at 8:45pm. More information coming soon).
- No Rain Date Performance on Sunday. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!