8/31 - 9/3 Weekly Schedule
Updated: Sep 1
This week’s rehearsals
- Tuesday, 8/31 - Rehearsal (6pm - 9pm)
- Thursday, 9/2 - Rehearsal (6pm - 9pm) [7pm - Home Show Parent Meeting]
Friday, 9/3 - Home Football Game vs. Rancocas Valley HS
- 5:30pm – Report, Load Trailer, & Change Into Uniform (wear your blue member shirt, eat dinner before you come, you will not be able to eat a snack until after our Half Time performance).
- 6:15pm - Depart for Stadium
(Rancocas Valley Marching Band is not attending the football game)
- 7pm - Game Starts
- Halftime - Performance! (We will need help from parents to push equipment on and off the field!)
- 9:30pm – Approximate game end
- 9:45pm – Approximate Return to WHS
- 10pm - Approximate Dismissal
Saturday, 9/4 - No Rehearsal! Enjoy your Labor Day weekend and your final days of summer vacation!
Upcoming rehearsals and performances
Tuesday, 9/7 - First Day of School Pep Band (for WHS students only)
You will be excused from Homeroom (and Period 0 if you have that class in your schedule).
- 6:30am - Mr. Kuntz will let you into the building through the theater entrance. The doors need to remain locked, so please be on time! Immediately go to the band room and start warming up on your own.
- 6:40am, Ensemble warm up exercises (battery be prepared to warm up on pads), Tune, Run through a few pep tunes.
- 7:05am, Walk to the front of the school and set up, ready to play, maybe play a song or two
- 7:15am, Students are typically let off the buses and into the building
- Once we're done performing, students will go back to the Band room to clean up and will immediately head to homeroom/period 1.
- Tuesday, 9/7 - Rehearsal (6pm - 9pm)
- Thursday, 9/9 - Rehearsal (6pm - 9pm)
- Friday, 9/10 - Away Football Game at St. Augustine HS (Report time TBD, but probably around 4:15pm, due to 6pm football game start time. No pregame performance, pep tunes only).
- Saturday, 9/11 - Rehearsal (9am - 4pm). We will need to practice loading the trailer with all of the battery instruments, pit equipment, and the prop at the end of rehearsal. All percussionists, other students, and parents who load the trailer should attend (Specific information coming next week).