- Mr. Kuntz
10/4 - 10/8 Weekly Schedule
This week’s rehearsals
- Tuesday, 10/4 - Honor Flight! (only for WHS students in the morning). Click here for more information.
- Tuesday, 10/4 - Rehearsal (6pm - 9pm) [Band Parent Meeting at 7:30pm in the HS Band Room]
- Thursday, 10/6 - Rehearsal (6pm - 9pm)
Friday, 10/7 - Away Football Game at St. Augustine Prep HS
*Wear your blue member shirt and eat dinner before you arrive. You will not be able to eat a snack until 3rd quarter.
- 4:25pm – Report for attendance, Pack Trailer, Load Buses
- 4:40pm - Depart WHS (approx. 35 min bus ride)
- 5:15pm - Arrive at St. Augustine Prep HS
- 6pm - Game Starts
- 8:30pm – Approximate game end
- 8:45pm - Depart St. Augustine Prep
- 9:20pm – Approximate Return to WHS
- 9:30pm - Approximate Dismissal
Saturday, 10/8 - NJMBDA Competition at Millville Memorial HS
*If you are attending the competition, make sure you travel to Millville Memorial High School on Google Maps. Different from Millville Senior High School.
- 8:15am - Report to HS Band room for attendance (make sure you wear your grey 2022 The Main Event tour shirt) & Bring dinner.
- 8:30am - Load the trailer and box truck at the high school and Dress
- 9:30am - Depart WHS (approx. 40 min bus ride)
- 10:10am - Arrive at Millville Memorial HS
- There will be a quick 20 minute snack break when we arrive. Students should plan to bring a snack with them.
- 1pm - Performance at Millville Memorial HS
- Students will receive water and a snack after the performance. Students may also purchase concessions after our performance and throughout the remainder of the competition. It is not required to purchase concessions, but I'd like for us to support Millville's fundraising as much as possible. Money can be left in their garment bags on the bus. We will be returning back to the buses after our performance, before we watch the other bands in the bleachers.
- 2pm - Awards (no judges critique at this show)
- 4:30pm - Approximate Return to WHS
- 5pm, Approximate Dismissal after clean up (students need to unload trucks, hang up uniforms, and make sure the Band room is clean before dismissal).
- $12 - General Admission
- $8 - Students and Senior Citizens.
- Free - under 4 years old.
Here is a link to the other bands performing and other competition information.
*Please consider signing up to help load/unload trucks and move equipment on/off the field for our performance! Here's the sign up link. Sign ups will be available soon.
Upcoming rehearsals and performances
- Tuesday, 10/11 - Rehearsal (6pm - 9pm)
- Thursday, 10/13 - Rehearsal (6pm - 9pm)
- Friday, 10/14 - Away Football Game at Timber Creek HS (Report time around 5pm to rehearse Halloween Parade music and other pep tunes before leaving). Game starts at 7pm.
- Saturday, 10/15 - TOB Competition at West Deptford HS (Williamstown performs at 8pm. Awards at 9pm. More information coming soon).