- Mr. Kuntz
10/20 - 10/24 Weekly Schedule
This week’s rehearsals
- Tuesday, 10/20 - Rehearsal (6pm - 9pm), 5:30pm - Temperature Checks Begin
- Thursday, 10/22 - Rehearsal (6pm - 9pm), 5:30pm - Temperature Checks Begin
Parents who inquired about coming to the football game, I will hand out tickets to your children at rehearsal on Thursday night.
Friday, 10/23 - Home Football Game vs. Highland HS [SENIOR NIGHT & HOMECOMING!]
*Due to Senior Night and Homecoming, we unfortunately will NOT be performing our competition show at the football game.
4:45pm – Temperature checks begin. Students should change into uniforms immediately upon arrival. (wear your blue member shirt, eat dinner before you come, you will not be able to eat a snack provided by the Band Parents until Half Time).
5:15pm - All students are changed into their uniforms and all of their belongings that are not being taken to the football field are neatly organized inside the school. We will briefly warm up and rehearse Ghostbusters, 25 or 6 to 4, and the Alma Mater before departing.
5:50pm – Depart for Football Stadium.
6:10pm - Seniors (and escorts) report to the players entrance for the pre-game ceremony
6:30pm – Senior Recognition Ceremony
7pm - Game starts.
Half Time - Homecoming Ceremony
10pm – Approximate game end
10:15pm – Approximate Return to WHS
10:45pm - Approximate Dismissal
Saturday, 10/24 - Competition Day
- 10:30am - Report to High School, Theater Parking Lot (please wear your tour shirt and eat breakfast before you arrive, you will not be able to eat until the late lunch break)
- 11am - Rehearsal begins
- 2pm - Eat and Dress at High School & Band Parents transport all equipment to football stadium
- 3pm - Students and Staff travel to football stadium
- 3:30pm - Re-Warm Up & Clean show in Football stadium
- 4:30pm - Record Performances. We welcome all family and friends to attend our performance starting at 4:30pm sharp! Feel free to come early to watch us rehearse and to get a good seat!
After our performance, we will be honoring our Seniors during our awards ceremony. We would love for all parents, siblings, other escorts to join us on the field for some pictures while being recognized in front of our entire Band family. Thank you Crystal Gerhart for volunteering to take pictures!
*Please wear face coverings and stay socially distanced while you are in the football stadium bleachers.
Students will be picked up at the high school after they change out of their uniforms and all of the equipment is cleaned up and put away properly.
- Tuesday, 10/27 - Rehearsal (6pm - 9pm)
- Thursday, 10/29 - Rehearsal (6pm - 9pm)
- Friday, 10/30 - Home Football vs. St. Augustine HS (5pm - 10pm)
- Saturday, 10/31 - Final Competition of the Season! (TBD, 9:30am/10am report for Senior memories tradition - 5:30pm)