10/18 - 10/23 Weekly Schedule
Updated: Oct 21, 2022
This week’s rehearsals
- Tuesday, 10/18 - Rehearsal (6pm - 9pm)
*Return washed uniforms to uniform closet
- Thursday, 10/20 - Rehearsal (6pm - 9pm) [Board of Ed Meeting in HS Theater]
Friday, 10/21 - Home Football Game vs Shawnee HS (Homecoming)
*Wear your blue member shirt and eat dinner before you arrive. You will not be able to eat a snack until 3rd quarter.
- 4:30pm – Report. Rehearse Halloween Parade music (Ghostbusters)
- 4:50pm - Load the Trailer & Change into uniforms.
- 5:15pm - Depart for Stadium. Need time to walk over, unload equipment from tractor, unload props from blue trailer, set up percussion equipment...etc.
- 6:10pm - Warm Up for Pregame performance
- 6:30pm - Pregame performance. Due to the Homecoming ceremonies during half time, we need to perform our show during Pregame instead.
- 7pm - Game Starts
- Half Time - Homecoming Ceremony
- 9:30pm – Approximate game end
- 9:45pm - Approximate Return to WHS
- 10pm - Approximate Dismissal
*Please consider signing up to help work the concession stand! We'll also need volunteers to help load/unload trucks and move equipment on/off the field for our Pregame performance! Here's the sign up link. Sign ups will be available soon.
Saturday, 10/22 - Morning Rehearsal & Halloween Parade
- 11:15am - Report for Film
- 12:30pm - Rehearsal begins at the practice field/ in the stadium
- 3:15pm - Clean Up and walk back to the High School
- Students attending the Homecoming Dance instead of the Halloween Parade are dismissed after clean up.
- 3:45pm - Rehearse Halloween Parade Block in High School Parking Lot
- 4:15pm - Clean Up from rehearsal, Pack trucks, Eat dinner, Change into costumes
- 5:45pm - Depart WHS
- 6pm - Arrive at CVS parking lot. Warm Up.
- 7pm - Halloween Parade Begins
- 7:45pm - Approximate Return to WHS
- 8pm, Approximate Dismissal after clean up
Sunday, 10/23 - TOB Region 1 Chapters at Eastern Regional HS (Updated on 10/21/22)
*Wear your grey 2022 The Main Event tour shirt and eat breakfast before you arrive. Also, bring a non-messy snack to eat on the bus if you like. You will not be able to eat a snack until after our performance
- 8:15am - Report for attendance
- 8:20am - Pack trailers at the High School then change into uniforms
- 9:20am - Depart WHS
- 10am - Arrive at Eastern Regional HS
- 12:15pm - Performance
We will pack the trucks after our performance. Students may bring money for concessions if there is time after packing up the equipment.
- 1:30pm - Awards
- 2:30pm - Approximate departure time
- 3:10pm - Approximate Return to WHS
- 3:40pm, Approximate Dismissal after clean up (students need to unload trucks, hang up uniforms, and make sure the Band room is clean before dismissal).
*Please consider signing up to help load/unload trucks and move equipment on/off the field for our performance! Here's the sign up link. Sign ups will be available soon.
Tickets. Contact the BPA to purchase tickets ahead of time:
- $15 - Adults
- $10 - Students and Senior Citizens
- Children under 5 Free
Here is an updated schedule of Bands performing:
- 11:00 Pemberton
- 11:15 Haddon Heights
- 11:30 Audubon
- 11:45 Oakcrest
- 12:15 Williamstown
- 12:30 Shawnee
- 12:45 Deptford
- 1:00 West Deptford
- 1:15 Eastern
- 1:30 Awards
Upcoming rehearsals and performances
- Tuesday, 10/25 - Rehearsal (6pm - 9pm)
- Thursday, 10/27 - Rehearsal (6pm - 9pm)
- Friday, 10/28 - Playoff Football Game TBD
- If it's a home game, please consider signing up to help work the concession stand! Here's the sign up link.
- Saturday, 10/29 - TOB State Championships at Barnegat HS. Call time 7:15am for Senior Speeches, Slideshow, and Group Activity. Rehearsal begins at 9:30am. Performance at 5pm. Awards at 7pm. Wear your 2022 Band Camp Section Shirts.
- Sunday, 10/30 - NJMBDA State Championships at TCNJ (The College of New Jersey). Call time 6:45am. Performance at 10:55am. Awards at 3:50pm.
*Please consider signing up to help load/unload trucks and move equipment on/off the field for our performances! Here's the sign up link. Sign ups will be available soon.