10/11 - 10/17 Weekly Schedule
Updated: Oct 15
This week’s rehearsals/events
- Tuesday, 10/12 - Middle School Recruitment Field Trip (7:30am - 11:45am)
- Tuesday, 10/12 - Rehearsal (6pm - 9pm)
- Wednesday, 10/13 - Rehearsal (6pm - 9pm)
- Thursday, 10/14 - I encourage everyone to go see the fall play to support the drama department! 7pm start time. Tickets can be purchased on the WHS website.
Friday, 10/8 - Home Football Game vs Millville HS - Homecoming & Middle School Band Night!
- 4:45pm – Report, load trailer, and change into uniforms (wear a blue shirt under your uniform, (it does not need to be your member shirt) eat dinner before you come, you will not be able to eat a snack until half time)
- 5pm - Mr. Kuntz will be rehearsing the National Anthem with the Middle School students in the parking lot. Section Leaders need to make sure everyone is staying on task and on time.
- 5:15pm/5:30pm - High School students join the Middle School students in the parking lot to rehearse the National Anthem
- 6pm - Depart for stadium
- 6:30pm - Pregame performance
- 6:55pm - High School and Middle School Band students on the field to perform the National Anthem
- 7pm - Game Starts
- 9:45pm – Approximate Game End
- 10pm – Approximate Return to WHS
- 10:15pm - Approximate Dismissal
Saturday, 10/16 - Competition at West Deptford HS
- This competition has unfortunately been cancelled due to thunderstorms in the forecast. The competition was postponed to Monday, 10/18, but we will not be attending due to transportation and attendance issues. The weather in Williamstown looks fine on Saturday morning, so we will be rehearsing as originally scheduled.
- 9:30am - Watch film from last night’s performance
- 10:30am - Rehearsal begins in parking lot
- 2pm - Rehearsal Ends, all students picked up
- We will still be competing on Sunday, 10/17 at Deptford HS!
Sunday, 10/17 - Competition at Deptford HS
- 9am - Rehearsal begins in parking lot
- 11:10am - Load the trailer, Eat (bring a lunch/snack, this will be the last time you will be able to eat until after our performance), and Dress (make sure you have your 2021 Leonardo tour shirt if you don’t wear it to rehearsal)
- 12:55pm - Depart WHS
- 3:45pm - Performance at Deptford HS
- 6:15pm - Awards
- 7:30pm - Approximate Return to WHS
Upcoming rehearsals and performances
- Tuesday, 10/19 - Rehearsal (6pm - 9pm) [Mr. Brooks, our drill writer, will be attending this rehearsal!]
- Thursday, 10/21 - Rehearsal (6pm - 9pm) [BOE Meeting in theater]
- Friday, 10/22 - Away Football Game at Vineland HS.(Report time 4:45pm, Game starts at 6pm)
- Saturday, 10/23 - Rehearsal & Monroe Township Halloween Parade (Rehearsal in morning and afternoon because we might not be able to rehearse on Sunday morning before departing for Eastern Regional HS. Parade begins at 7pm. Halloween Party in the WHS cafeteria following the parade. Pick up around 9pm. More information coming soon).
- Sunday, 10/24 - TOB Region 1 Championships at Eastern Regional HS (Performance times have not been assigned yet, competition begins at 12pm. Awards TBD. More information coming soon).